Earphones are becoming an essential part of our life. Music and game lover can’t even spend a day without them. Some people want to just isolate themselves from the surrounding environment, So headphones play an important role in their life. Music is like a soul for them, these people usually prefer noise-canceling earphones to other types of earphones.
If your budget is under 1500 then this article is for you, I selected some best earphones under 1500 so that you can easily pick the best headphones according to your choices.
I researched and selected some best earphones in this article, this article will help you to choose the best set of earphones, I covered all the essential things that should be in the headphones given below.
You can easily get a set of good headphones for a budget under 1500 in India. This budget is enough for getting good-quality in-ear headphones. Each set of earphones that I have selected is non-Bluetooth, you can check here for the Best Bluetooth earphones under 1500.
Best Earphones under 1500
|S. No.||Earphones Name||Price Guide|
|1.||Sennheiser CX 80s||Current Price|
|2.||Sony MDR-EX150AP||Current Price|
|3.||JBL Endurance Run 2||Current Price|
|4.||realme Buds Wireless 2 Neo||Current Price|
|5.||Sony MDR-EX155AP||Current Price|
|6.||Philips PRO6305BK||Current Price|
|7.||Pioneer Fully Enclosed Dynamic||Current Price|
|8.||KZ ZSN Pro HiFi Earphone||Current Price|
|9.||Yinyoo KZ ZST Hybrid Armature||Current Price|
|10.||beyerdynamic Beat Byrd||Current Price|
Now let’s get into the list of best earphones under 1500 Rs
1. Sennheiser CX 80S in-Ear Wired Earphones
The Sennheiser earphones are very popular with the quality they give. There are actually lots of users who love and trust this company so this product can be the best choice for them. This headset will not get old for a long time. The Matte Finish of the earphones helps them look fresh and new for a long time. We often break those earphones that are angled but you do not need to worry with CX80s because this set is not angled from the jack.
These earphones sound good and balanced sound provides a different and unique experience. The ear tips are well-designed and fit well to prevent outside noise. They are lightweight and it makes them easy to carry. These earphones come with 3 sizes of ear tips, you can choose which pair fits perfectly in your ears. It is one of the Best Earphones under 1500.
- Sennheiser delivers balanced sound thus they give a unique listening experience
- 3 ear tip sizes help to ambient noise isolation.
- Call and Music can be managed via a smart remote
- Balanced sound
- Lightweight plugs
- earphones look fresh and new for a long time due to their matte finish
- The built quality is not that good but it’s decent
|Dimensions||11 x 2.8 x 20.4 cm|
2. Sony MDR-EX150AP Wired Earphones with Mic
The MDR-EX150AP is the 2nd Best Earphone under 1500 on our list. They are lightweight for ultimate music like MDR-EX155AP is. The silicone earbuds are so soft and designed to please ears, which means you will not feel hurt while listening to earphones for a long time.
The length of the earphones is 1.2M, moreover, the earbuds come with a mic, unlike many in-ear headphones. 9 mm drivers work their job pretty fine, you can listen to a strong bass and quality sound while listening to your favorite tracks. The outside noise will not bother you, their noise-canceling system decreases by around 60% outside noise.
- In-built mic
- 9mm neodymium drivers that deliver a powerful and balanced sound
- Come with comfortable and secure-fitting silicone earbuds
- The frequency range is 5Hz to 24kHz.
- Great Sound
- Lightweight, just 17G
- Excellent Noise isolation
- No major cons
|Dimensions||42.9 x 30.2 x 20.6 cm|
|Color||Black, Rose gold, Grey|
3. JBL Endurance Run 2 Earphones
JBL Endurance Run 2 earphones are lightweight and come with Magnetic buds that allow users easy cable management when it is not in use. their In-line one button features hands-free calling and by pressing the button long you can activate the voice assistant on your mobile Google Assistant or Siri.
JBL Endurance Run 2 comes with a Flexible two-way design that allows users to wear the earphones either in-ear or behind the ear. Some people like to use earphones behind the ear so these earphones fulfill their wishes with the earphone’s flexible two-way design.
You can work out for a longer time in sweating as these earphones come with an IPX5 sweatproof design. Most of the best earphones under 1500 don’t give this feature, sweating might harm non-sweatproof earphones while running or exercising but these earphones get rid of this problem. Picking calls, ending calls, or activating voice assistance, all the work is done with one button. Yes, the single button handles all the things.
- Earphones come with 8.2mm Dynamic Drivers
- You can wear the earphones either in-ear or behind the ear, Thanks to Flipbook Technology.
- IPX5 Sweat Proof Design helps you to workout for a long time
- Comfort & secure fit along with stability, thanks to Twistlock and FlexSoft Technologies
- One Button feature
- Activate Voice Assistant on your Mobile by pressing long the button
- Magnetic Earbuds for easy cable management when it is not in use
- One of the best in-ear comfortable earphones
- Flexible two-way design
- Magnetic earphones
- No major Cons
|Model||ENDURANCE RUN 2|
|Dimensions||130 x 4.7 x 2 cm|
|colour||Black, Blue, Red, Teal, Yellow|
4. realme Buds Wireless 2 Neo Earphones
The next Best Earphones under 1500 are Realme Buds. They come with an extremely flexible design so, everyone will find them comfortable to wear. These earphones are available currently in three different colours – black, blue and green.
Planning to listen to music or play games for long durations? Then these earphones are a perfect choice as they come with up to 17 hours of battery life. Coming to the audio quality, you will be really impressed. With an 11.2mm bass boost driver, you can enjoy rich and immersive sound quality with powerful bass and decent treble.
These earphones are designed with Environment Noise Cancellation technology which blocks unnecessary noises from the outside environment so that you will never get distracted during phone calls or while listening to music.
You can link these earphones with your smartphone via the Realme Link app using which you can make your own customisations. These earphones are designed with IPX4 water-resistant rating and so, you will never need to worry if sweat or moisture comes into contact with these earphones.
- Type C fast charging
- IPX4 Water-resistant technology
- 11.2mm drivers
- Effective Range: 20-20KHZ
- Magnetic earbuds
- Good sound
- Decent build quality
- IPX4 Water resistance
- Fast charging
- Not comfortable for long-time usage
|Dimensions||41 x 12.5 x 2.1 cm|
|colour||Black, Blue, Green|
5. Sony MDR-EX155AP in-Ear Wired Earphones
The lightweight MDR-EX155AP earphones do not hurt your ears while using them for a long. These earphones fit comfortably in the ears. You can enjoy your favorite tracks for long hours without any discomfort.
The wideband 5Hz–24kHz Frequency Range and 9 mm Neodymium Drivers work really well, they help to hear the detail with powerful and balanced sound in every track. We hate when our earphones are spontaneously knotting themselves. But these earphones come with a wire manager and help to save your earphones’ wire from being tangled.
Moreover, the earphones come with a useful feature, Smart Key You just need to download the Smart Key application from the Play store and personalize your headset with this easy-to-use application. Your mic button will do all the work like volume control and track control functions.
- In-line mic for hands-free calling
- Come with 9 mm neodymium drivers for a powerful and balanced sound.
- Ultra-lightweight, can you believe it is just 3 g
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Experience higher sound pressure with 103dB/MW
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- wideband 5 Hz- 24,000 Hz frequency range
- Ultra Lightweight
- can be used for long hours
- Noise cancellation works pretty fine
- Not for gaming
- Bass is not high
|Dimensions||17.3 x 4 x 4 cm|
|Color||Black, Light Blue, White|
6. Philips Audio Hi-Res Audio PRO6305BK
The Philips headphones define the true meaning of the bass, they deliver really high-resolution audio with smooth bass even at low volumes. The Philips PRO6105 earphones come with an offset ear tip that conforms more friendly to the ear.
They come with 3 ear tips that fit in the ears. These earphones feature 12.2 mm neodymium drivers that help headphones to produce excellent sound even at lower volumes. The metallic finish of The headphones makes them look premium, fresh and attractive for a long time.
- A button for an easy conversation like picking up calls
- High-resolution audio
- Luxurious metallic finish
- Noise isolation gives you better sound at a lower volume
- 12.2 mm neodymium drivers for exceptional sound performance
- 3 ear tips that fit naturally in ears.
- Controlled Bass
- Fit comfortably in ears
- Recommended for gamers
|Dimensions||2.5 x 7 x 17.5 cm|
7. Pioneer SE-C1T Wired Earphones
The cheapest earphones on the list, you can get them for under 900. I included this set because these earphones are pretty good and match the sound quality of earphones under 1500 rs. If you think you can’t afford it or don’t wanna spend 1500 rs then this set of earphones could be best for you.
The 9 mm drivers work pretty fine and deliver amazing sound with smooth bass. The 1.2-meter cable of the earphones looks thick and durable. It comes with a remote button to make and end calls. These earphones also come with a good noise cancellation system, it helps to prevent surrounding noise.
- Driver: 9 mm dynamic driver
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Maximum input power: 100 mW (JEITA)
- Noise-canceling feature
- a remote button to make, take, and end calls
- The sound quality is quite good as well as the price is much cheaper than other earphones under 1500 rs
- Thick and durable wire
- Bass is not so extreme
|Dimensions||12.4 x 3 x 1 cm|
8. KZ ZSN Pro HiFi Earphone with Mic
The KZ ZSN Pro HiFi earphones are very different and stylish from other earphones. 10 mm dynamic drivers of the earphones provide amazing sound with excellent bass. And the bass is not overpowering which hurts the ears.
The company claims in the absence of playing music, earbuds wearing them properly can isolate 26db noise sound. That means you can listen to music details even in a noisy environment.
Noise isolation is super in the earphones as the earbuds fit so tight but you might feel some pain using them for long hours. Earbuds do not fall off easily at all. The ear hook and ergonomic design of the earphones provide a comfortable experience while enjoying songs for long hours.
- 10 mm drivers deliver a balanced sound
- The cover of the earphones is made of high-quality Zinc Alloy
- Earbuds are designed in a way that they can isolate 26db noise sound
- The KZ ZST upgraded cable for the earphones with slot protection design
- A unique and different design than other earphones
- Good sound quality
- Premium build quality
- Thumping bass
- Comfortable in-ear
- Not lightweight
|Dimensions||10.3 x 7.5 x 3.4 cm|
9. Yinyoo KZ ZST Hybrid Armature Earphone
I added another Yinyoo KZ ZST Hybrid Armature Earphone, all earphone from this brand has a unique and different design than all the earphones available online market. Dual drivers work fine and provide the perfect balance between bass and treble.
The ear tips of KZ ZST fit comfortably in the ears and help to deliver amazing sound. I think these earphones are some of the best earphones under 1500 rs with good reviews. You can check them on Amazon.
- Come with a detachable cable
- Earbuds that support noise isolating
- A unique design
- Some earphones don’t come with a mic but these earphones come with a mic
- Dual drivers do their work very well in handling bass and treble
- Small instruments can listen clearly
- The bass is perfect and strong (not overpowering or so high)
- Ear tips are comfortable
- The wires of the earphones seem fragile
|Model||KZ ZST Hybrid Armature|
|Dimensions||11.99 x 3 x 5 cm|
10. beyerdynamic Beat Byrd
These wired in-ear headphones not only masterfully set new benchmarks in terms of quality but also brings forth a true sonic delight with their well-balanced sound tuning and punchy bass. An ergonomically shaped housing ensures an ideal fit, while a unique air-cell cushion provides maximum wearing comfort and perfect attenuation of ambient noise.
This model serves as a seamless connection between music and the listener. Not only do they offer well-balanced audio and compact, ergonomic ear housing, but the Beat Byrd earphones are also powerful enough to withstand high volumes. When the earphones are plugged in, a snug fit is no problem at all.
The flexible cable remains well anchored at the earpiece and leaves no room for zigzag distortions. The Beyerdynamic Beat Byrd Wired in-Ear Headphone delivers excellent performance thanks to its light aluminum housing and efficient silicone ear tips.
- Good Sound
- Great Build quality
- No Microphone
- Average bass
|Dimensions||12.5 x 9.4 x 3.6 cm|
- Best earphones under 600 with mic
- Best earphones under 500
- Best Gaming earphones under 1000
- Best gaming earphones under 500 INR in India
FAQs: Best earphones under 1500
Which are the best-wired earphones under 1500?
Sennheiser CX 80s are the best-wired earphones under 1500. It delivers amazing sound quality with rich bass.
Which are the best wireless earphones under 1500?
JBL T205BT Pure Bass are the best wireless earphones under 1500 with good sound and bass
Which is the best Airdopes under 1500?
boAt Airdopes 121v2 are the best Airdopes under 1500. These Airdopes have decent sound with loud enough bass.
Is Truke a good company?
Yes, Truke is one of the finest companies. Its earbuds are worth buying.