Earphones are becoming an essential part of our life. Music and game lover can’t even spend a day without them. Some people want to just isolate themselves from the surrounding environment, So headphones play important role in their life. Music is like a soul for them, these people usually prefer noise-cancelling earphones to other types of earphones.
If your budget is under 1500 then this article is for you, I selected some best earphones under 1500 so that you can easily pick the best headphones according to your choices.
I researched and selected some best earphones in this article, this article will help you to choose the best set of earphones, I covered all the essential things that should be in the headphones given below.
You can easily get a set of good headphones for a budget under 1500 in India. This budget is enough for getting good-quality in-ear headphones. Each set of earphones that I have selected are non-Bluetooth, you can check here for the Best Bluetooth earphones under 1500
15 Best earphones under 1500 in India Price
|S. No.||Earphones Name||Price|
|1.||Florid Phoenix 2020||₹1476|
|2.||Sennheiser CX 80s||₹1490|
|3.||JBL Endurance Run||₹1149|
|7.||Pioneer Fully Enclosed Dynamic||₹849|
|8.||KZ ZST Dynamic Hybrid||₹1500|
|9.||KZ ZST Pro Armature||₹1490|
Now let’s get into the list of best earphones under 1500 Rs
1. Florid Phoenix 2020
At first, I am going to tell you about the Florid Phoenix 2020. The phoenix looks so fascinating because of its premium finish. The design of the earphones is much attractive, even the 3.5 mm jack is also plated in gold.
The earphones deliver perfectly loud and quality sound. These headsets will not disappoint you in sound quality.
If you are a bass lover then you will fall in love with the bass of Florid Phoenix 2020 earphones. Phoenix produces smooth and rich quality bass that should be in headsets. But don’t expect too much bass because earbuds are not that soft and fit.
You don’t need to be afraid of walking in the light rain or exercising in the gym while listening to your favourite tracks with these earphones. because These earphones are waterproof with IPX5 Sweatproof technology. Moreover, you get a 1-year warranty with these earphones.
- Gold plated and premium design, even the jack is also plated in gold
- Earphones come with a built-in mic
- IPX5 Sweatproof technology
- Inline controls make it easy to make and end calls
- Anti-drop design avoids the chances of being damaged
- The clear and smooth sound
- Higher conductivity, thanks to gold plated jack
- Its microphone works pretty fine, it records voice with extreme clarity
- Water resistance
- Rich and balanced bass
- Ear buds are not up to the mark
|Dimensions||12 x 2.5 x 12 cm|
2. Sennheiser CX 80s
The Sennheiser earphones are very popular on the Amazon site with a good rating. There are actually lots of users who love and trust this company so this product can be the best choice for them.
This headset will not get old for a long time. The Matte Finish of the earphones helps them look fresh and new for a long time.
We often break those earphones that are angled but you do not need to worry with CX80s because this set is not angled from the jack.
These earphones sound good and balanced sound provides a different and unique experience. The ear tips are well-designed and fit well to prevent outside noise.
They are lightweight and it makes them easy to carry. These earphones come with 3 sizes of ear tips, you can choose which pair fits perfectly in your ears.
- Sennheiser delivers balanced sound thus they give a unique listening experience
- 3 ear tip sizes help to ambient noise isolation.
- Call and Music can be managed via smart remote
- Balanced sound
- Lightweight plugs
- earphones look fresh and new for a long time due to their matte finish
- Built quality is not that good but it’s decent
|Dimensions||11 x 2.8 x 20.4 cm|
3. JBL Endurance Run
JBL Endurance Run earphones are lightweight and come with Magnetic buds that allow users easy cable management when it is not in use. their In-line one button features hands-free calling and by pressing the button long you can activate the voice assistant on your mobile like Google now or Siri.
JBL Endurance Run comes with a Flexible two-way design that allows users to wear the earphones either in-ear or behind-the-ear.
Some people like to use earphones behind the ear so these earphones fulfil their wishes with the earphone’s flexible two-way design.
You can work out for a longer time in sweating as these earphones come with an IPX5 sweatproof design. Most of the best earphones under 1500 don’t give this feature, sweating might harm non-sweatproof earphones while running or exercising but these earphones get rid of this problem.
Picking calls, ending calls, or activating voice assistance, all the works are done by one button. Yes, the single button handles all the things.
- Earphones come with 8.2mm Dynamic Drivers
- You can wear the earphones either in-ear or behind-the-ear, Thanks to Flipbook Technology.
- IPX5 Sweat Proof Design helps you to workout for a long time
- Comfort & secure fit along with stability, thanks to Twistlock and FlexSoft Technologies
- One Button feature
- Activate Voice Assistant on your Mobile by pressing long the button
- Magnetic Earbuds for easy cable management when it is not in use
- One of the best in-ear comfortable earphones
- Flexible two-way design
- Magnetic earphones
- Bass is not that high
- cable doesn’t seem to last long
|Dimensions||4.2 x 6.1 x 17.5 CM|
|colour||Black, Blue, Red, Teal, Yellow|
4. Sony MDR-EX155AP
The lightweight MDR-EX155AP earphones do not hurt your ears while using them for long. These earphones fit comfortably in the ears. You can enjoy your favourite tracks for long hours without any discomfort.
The wideband 5Hz–24kHz Frequency Range and 9 mm Neodymium Drivers work really well, they help to hear the detail with powerful and balanced sound in every track.
We hate when our earphones are spontaneously knotting themselves. But these earphones come with a wire manager and helps to save your earphones’ wire from being tangled.
Moreover, the earphones come with a useful feature, Smart Key You just need to download the Smart Key application from the Play store and personalize your headset with this easy to use application. Your mic button will do all work like volume control and track control functions.
- In-line mic for hands-free calling
- Come with 9 mm neodymium drivers for a powerful and balanced sound.
- Ultra-lightweight, can you believe it just 3 g
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Experience higher sound pressure with 103dB/MW
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- wideband 5 Hz- 24,000 Hz frequency range
- Ultra Lightweight
- can be used for long hours
- Noise cancellation works pretty fine
- Not for gaming
- Bass is not high
|Dimensions||42.9 x 30.2 x 20.2 cm|
|colour||Black, Light Blue, White|
5. Philips PRO6305BK
The Philips headphones define the true meaning of the bass, they deliver really high-resolution audio with smooth bass even at low volume. The Philips PRO6105 earphones come with an offset ear tip that conforms more friendly to the ear.
They come with 3 ear tips that are fit in the ears. These earphones feature 12.2 mm neodymium drivers that help headphones to produce excellent sound even in lower volume.
The metallic finish of The headphones makes them look premium, fresh and attractive for a long time.
- A button for an easy conversation like picking calls
- High-resolution audio
- Luxurious metallic finish
- Noise isolation gives you better sound at a lower volume
- 12.2 mm neodymium drivers for exceptional sound performance
- 3 ear tips that fit naturally in ears.
- Controlled Bass
- Fit comfortably in ears
- Recommended for gamers
|Dimensions||2.5 x 7 x 17.5 cm|
6. Sony MDR-EX150AP
The MDR-EX150AP is lightweight for ultimate music like as MDR-EX155AP is. The silicone earbuds are so soft and designed to please ears, which means you will not feel hurt while listening to earphones for a long time.
The length of the earphones is 1.2M, moreover, the earbuds come with a mic, unlike many in-ear headphones.
9 mm drivers work their job pretty fine, you can listen to a strong bass and quality sound while listening to your favourite tracks.
The outside noise will not bother you, their noise-cancelling system decreases around 60% outside noise.
- In-built mic
- 9mm neodymium drivers that deliver a powerful and balanced sound
- Come with comfortable and secure-fitting silicone earbuds
- The frequency range is 5Hz to 24kHz.
- Lightweight, just 17G
- Go for this if your first priority is Noise isolation
- Wire doesn’t seem long lasting
|Dimensions||42.9 x 30.2 x 20.6 cm|
|colour||Black, Rose gold, Grey|
7. Pioneer Fully Enclosed Dynamic
The cheapest earphones on the list, you can get them under 900.
I included this set because these earphones are pretty good and match the sound quality of earphones under 1500 rs. If you think you can’t afford it or don’t wanna spend 1500 rs then this set of earphones could be best for you.
The 9 mm drivers work pretty fine and deliver amazing sound with smooth bass. The 1.2-meter cable of the earphones looks thick and durable. It comes with a remote button to make and end calls.
These earphones also come with a good noise cancellation system, it helps to prevent surrounding noise.
- Driver: 9 mm dynamic driver
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Maximum input power: 100 mW (JEITA)
- Noise-canceling feature
- a remote button to make, take, and end calls
- The sound quality is quite good as well as the price is much cheaper than other earphones under 1500 rs
- Thick and durable wire
- Bass is not so extreme
|Dimensions||12.4 x 3 x 1 cm|
Click to see Bluetooth earphones for the budget 1500
8. KZ ZSN Pro HiFi Dynamic
The KZ ZST Dynamic Hybrid earphones are very different and stylish from other earphones.
10 mm dynamic drivers of the earphones provide amazing sound with excellent bass. And the bass is not overpowering that can hurts ears.
The company claims in the absence of playing music, earbuds wearing them properly can isolate 26db noise sound. That means you can listen to music details even in a noisy environment.
Noise isolation is super in the earphones as the earbuds fit so tight but you might feel some pain for using them for long hours. Earbuds do not fall off easily at all.
The ear hook and ergonomic design of the earphones provide such a comfortable experience while enjoying songs for long hours.
- 10 mm drivers deliver a balanced sound
- The cover of the earphones is made of high-quality Zinc Alloy
- Earbuds are designed in that way that they can isolate 26db noise sound
- The KZ ZST upgraded cable for the earphones with slot protection design
- A unique and different design than other earphones
- Good sound quality
- Premium build quality
- Thumping bass
- Comfortable in-ear
- Not lightweight
|Dimensions||10.3 x 7.5 x 3.4 cm|
9. KZ ZST Pro Armature
I added another KZ ZST earphones, all earphone from this brand has a unique and different design than all the earphones available online market. Dual drivers work fine and provide the perfect balance between bass and treble.
The ear tips of KZ ZST Pro fit comfortably in the ears and help to deliver amazing sound.
I think these earphones are some of the best earphones under 1500 rs with good reviews. You can check them on Amazon.
- come with a detachable cable
- earbuds support noise isolating
- A unique design
- Some earphones don’t come with a mic but these earphones come with a mic
- dual drivers do their work very well in handling bass and treble
- Small instruments can listen to clearly
- Bass is perfect and strong (not overpowering or so high)
- Ear tips are comfortable
- wires of the earphones seem fragile
|Model||KZ ZST Pro Armature|
|Dimensions||11 x 8 x 3.5 cm|
10. Soundmagic E10C
Now I am including the first earphones from Soundmagic. Soundmagic E10C is also an in-ear earphone with some good features. E10C is a lightweight earphone, just 11 g.
E10C is the successor to the E10S, company tried to retain the previous generation’s sound signature. The sound quality of the earphones is so good that every detail of the music can listen to clearly.
E10C is compatible with all smartphones available in the market. It comes with a 3-button remote that switches automatically between Android smartphones and Apple. You can easily control music and calls via a 3-button remote.
- E10C delivers powerful and strong bass
- Smart remote controls music and calls easily
- These earphones are compatible with all smartphones
- Premium sound quality
- Quality bass
- Good build quality
- Tangle-free wires
- Average vocals
|Dimensions||120 x 1 x 1.5 cm|
11. Sony MDR-XB55
The Sony MDR-XB55 comes with 12mm neodymium drivers that deliver excellent and powerful bass with detailed sound. The build quality of the earphones is amazing, it looks solid and long-lasting.
You can enjoy your favourite tracks for long hours thank their comfortable silicone earbuds which give comfort while wearing the earphones.
Earphones come with a tangle-free cable for better management. The frequency range of the earphones is 4Hz to 24kHz for better sound. These earphones are lightweight so you won’t feel tiresome after using them for long hours.
- Earphones have tangle free cable
- The frequency range is 4Hz to 24kHz
- They come with 12mm drivers
- earphones Feature extra bass technology
- Come with multiple colour option
- Extra bass
- Comfortable earbuds
- Good build quality
- No mic
- Sound quality is not so great
|Dimensions||42.4 x 39.9 x 19.3 cm|
12. Sennheiser CX213
I included another Sennheiser earphones in the list of best earphones under 1500. Sennheiser never compromises in sound quality. These earphones give you top-quality fully-balanced sound output with accuracy.
You can wear these earphones for hours without hurting your ears, the earphones are lightweight and fit comfortably in your ears.
The frequency response of the earphones is 25-20000 Hz. Moreover, you will get a 2-year warranty that is enough for earphones under 1500 Rs.
The jack of the earphones is L-shaped, you need to be careful when using them. I usually break L-shaped earphones easily as compared to non-L-shaped earphones.
- Powerful bass with good sound quality
- High passive attenuation of ambient noise
- They are Optimized for CD, MP3 players, and portable gaming systems
- The sound pressure level is 115 dB
- Frequency response is 25Hz to 20KHz
- Bass and sound quality are good
- Earphones are lightweight, just 18 g
- The quality of the wire is not good
- The too old model (2015)
|Dimensions||10 x 4 x 2 cm|
13. JBL LIVE 100
The JBL LIVE 100 is powered by large 8mm drivers that deliver enhanced bass performance and legendary JBL Signature sound. The headphones look attractive and cool, thanks to premium aluminium finishes.
Their universal remote makes call management so easy. Their earbuds help in wearing earphones for long hours.
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tangle free jack
- Available in 5 colors
- Amazing Sound Clarity
- Wire quality is good
- Not for bass lover
|Dimensions||10.4 x 3.8 x 16.7 cm|
|colour||Black, Blue, Green, White, Red|
14. JBL Inspire 300
We hate when our earphones fall out incessantly, but with these headphones, you do not need to worry about that. The company claims its patented TwistLock Technology provides a secure fit that never falls out even during the most rigorous physical activities.
The earphones are efficiently designed to allow listen to outside noise so you are aware of your surroundings during enjoying music.
- JBL Signature Sound with Pure Bass performance
- Microphone with a button that controls music and calls
- You can launch Google Assistant or Siri through Quick Launch Access
- Tangle-free jack
- TwistLock technology
- Perfectly fit
- Perfect bass
- Great sound
- Build quality is not long lasting
- Earbuds are slightly big (may cause of pain)
|Model||JBL INSPIRE 300|
|Dimensions||3 x 4 x 9 cm|
15. JBL T290 Pure Bass
These earphones are ultra-lightweight, just 13 grams. They feature pure JBL bass sound JBL headphones are known for their powerful bass.
These earphones come with a flat tangle-free flat cable. As you know, Tangle-free cables are known for durability they don’t tangle up in knots. One button remote makes it easier to control music and communication via calling.
You must be careful while travelling with them. You might damage or break their flat cable, I would not recommend them if you travel daily or often.
- JBL claims they have Pure Bass sound
- 1 Button Remote with Mic that useful for calling and music
- Tangle-free flat cable
- A pair of 8.7mm drivers
- Frequency response is 20Hz – 20000Hz
- Comfortable in-ear
- Noise cancellation is good
- Build quality is not long-lasting
- Bass is not so high
|Dimensions||1.2 x 2.5 x 2 cm|
|colour||Black, Rose gold, Grey|
16. Skullcandy Ink’d
These Skullcandy earphones come in many colours with attractive designs there are seven colours available for these earphones.
The price of this set starts from around 1000 and the prices are based on the colours or features.
These earphones got mixed ratings at Amazon, they got average reviews.
- Available in unique color options.
- Supreme Sound Ink’d 2 has a Supreme Sound technology that delivers powerful bass.
- 1-Button Remote and Mic A single button in-line remote with a mic can take/make calls, play/pause music and cycle through tracks.
- Country of Origin: China
- Good sound
- Build quality is not good
- Bad noise cancellation
- Poor bass
|Dimensions||10 x 3 x 16 cm|
|colour||Black, Blue, Gray Mint, Blue/Sunset, Pink, Red, and Black,|
Other choices for best earphones under 1500 Rs
If you still could not choose the best earphones under 1500 for you then you should look at these earphones given below. They might also attract you with their premium design and powerful bass.
Panasonic Extra Bass
Who does not like bass? Yes, everyone likes listening to music with powerful bass
these earphones will not disappoint you, The company claims their Extra bass system (XBS) gives a powerful base while playing tracks.
The TCM130 fits perfectly in ears and designed to be easy-to-wear that is unlikely to fall off
Earphones are compatible with smartphones, they support remote control functionality and microphone.
The flat cable design relieves the bother caused by wires being tangled when carried in pockets.
- The TCM130 features microphone and remote control technology that’s compatible with smartphones
- The Extra Bass System(XBS) system gives an extra and powerful bass
- The 8.8 mm Driver helps to hear clear sounds in tracks.
- The Ergonomic Double-hold shape provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Flat cable design relieves the bother that is caused by wires being tangled when carried in bags or pockets.
- Accessories: Earpiece (S/M/L size), USB charging cable (0.1m)
- 20Hz-20,000Hz Reproduction frequency band.
- Good and extra Bass
- Flat cable
- Good sound
- Bit painful after a long time usage
|Dimensions||19 x 6 x 3 cm|
|colour||Black, Blue, Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow|