This post is completely dedicated to the best gaming laptops under 1.5 lakh because we all know how difficult it is to choose one when there is a number of other options available in the market to confuse. Below, in this list, we have concluded the 5 best laptops and judged them according to all the necessary aspects that a gamer will look for like memory, weight, battery, processor, and so on.
The main objective of this post is to make you find a laptop in which everything works smoothly like butter or without any interruption as well as enhance your gaming experience to the next level. So, what are you waiting for? Read the complete article patiently and grab your best.
Things to consider while choosing a gaming laptop:
- A gaming laptop must have 16GB RAM as having a laptop with 8GB RAM or even 4GB can lead to heavy lag.
- The display plays an important role so it must be anti-glare and have a high refresh rate too.
- Games always take up a lot of space so make sure to have a laptop with at least 512 GB.
- Last but not least, make sure to have the best processor like intel core i7 10th Gen.
- For gaming, GPU must be at least NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or more advanced than this for the best experience.
Recommended laptop articles:
- 10 Best Gaming Laptops under 90000 INR in India (2023)
- 6+ Best Intel i3 laptops in India (2023)
- Best Laptops for Programming under 60000 INR in India (2023)
These are the best gaming laptops Under 1.5 Lakh in India
|1. Asus TUF Dash F15||Current Price|
|2. Acer Predator Helios 300||Current Price|
|3. Dell G15-5520||Current Price|
|4. Asus ROG Strix G17||Current Price|
|5. Lenovo Legion 5||Current Price|
1. Asus TUF Dash F15
The Asus Tuf Dash F15 is the first choice for the best gaming laptops under 1.5 lakh. The gaming laptop comes on top for gaming because of its endless features that grab everyone’s attention. It has aluminum lid with a 19.55mm slim chassis along with military durability and just 2 kg in weight which adds charm to its look. It has an attractive backlit chiclet keyboard too with 4 hotkeys and a larger touchpad that serves super comfort while using.
Apart from all this, it also aced in terms of portability and cooling through its ultra-versatile 4 and Arc flow fans. The operating system is also a major concern so for this it has Windows 11 Home. When it comes to displaying then it has 15.6 inches FHD screen with 2560 X 1440 (WQHD) Pixels.
For providing real-life graphics, it is installed with a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 that make change your experience of seeing the virtual world. For smooth workflow, it carries a 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor which is favorable for a gaming laptop. Apart from all this, if we talk about this high-quality laptop’s storage then it has 32GB RAM and 1TB storage which make sure the smoothest gaming and multitasking.
For connectivity, it gives the option of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4 USB ports, and 1 HDMI port. Along with all this, it has an in-built HD camera and 2 speaker system. Overall, this laptop is worth spending every penny.
- Lightweight and very portable.
- Powerful RTX 3060 Graphics
- 32GB RAM
- Two-way AI noise cancellation and Dolby atoms for best audio.
- RGB backlit keyboard would be the cherry on top.
|CPU||Intel Core i7 12th Gen|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070|
|Memory||32 GB/1 TB SSD|
|Battery Life||8 hours|
2. Acer Predator Helios 300
This laptop has a very powerful Intel Core i9 12th Gen processor to do multiple tasks in one go without any hustle and bustle. It comes in royal black colour with 15.6 inches QHD panel and quick response that makes your gaming fast and furious. This full-power laptop has an awesome cooling feature because of 5th Gen Aero Blade 3D fan technology that always protects it from overheating. Not only this but this laptop also gives the option to customize your keyboard through Mini LED1 backlights that are shinier and need very less power.
One of the most attractive features includes PredatorSense where you are able to mix and match colours for themes, overlocking and so on in just one app. It has Windows 11 Home for operating the laptop and assuring smooth working. And to manage all the graphics it has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 3060 that deals with the quality and resolution of the content.
When it comes to its portability then it is just 2.6 kg which is very lightweight to work on. When it comes to memory then it supports 16 GB of DDR5 system memory that is upgradable up to 32 GB which is somewhere not so enough. For connections, it has HDMI 2.1, MiniDP, and USB 3.2 Gen1 and 2 support. In conclusion, it is quite enough to deal with.
- 5th Gen AeroBlade 3D Fan Technology for best cooling.
- A powerful combination of 12th Gen i9 CPU and RTX 3060 graphics.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC for smooth working.
- PredatorSense manages everything in one place.
- A bit bulky.
|CPU||Intel Core i9 12th Gen|
|GPU||NVIDIA RTX 3060|
|Memory||16 GB/1 TB SSD|
|Battery Life||2 to 3 hours|
3. Dell G15-5520
The next choice for the best gaming laptops under 1.5 lakh is the Dell G15-5520. Dell laptop is the new ruler in this laptop market because of the high-tech features it provides in this range only. It has an extremely 12th Generation Intel Core i9 processor that gives promise of uninterrupted working on any heavy task. For making all the graphics look appealing and high quality, it has NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 GPU.
Not only this, but it also has a 1TB Solid State Drive and 16 GB RAM which is directly proportional to large storage and butter-like gaming. To make the model look eye catchy, it is covered with a beautiful dark shadow grey color and weighs 2.8 kgs which is somewhere nice.
To give strong gaming vibes, it has a backlit keyboard and 15.6 inches FHD display panel with up to 165Hz refresh rate and also includes 300-nits Plus for brighter and sharper quality of content. Last but not least, for connections it has an HDMI 2.1 port, SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, Thunderbolt 4/USB-C Display Port Alt-Mode, and so many options available.
- Core i9 12th Gen CPU and RTX 3060 for great gaming.
- 1 TB of large storage.
- Win 11 + Office H&S 2021 pre-installed software.
- No RGB keyboard.
|CPU||Intel i9 12th Generation|
|GPU||NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060|
|Memory||16 GB/ 1TB SSD|
|Battery Life||2 to 3 hours|
4. ASUS ROG Strix G17
This laptop is an all-in-one package for gaming. It has one of the strongest processors that is AMD Ryzen 7 which makes sure that you do not feel shattered in between your gaming experience. It has a big 17.3 inches FHD screen with a 300Hz refresh rate, 3ms response time, and is completely anti-glare. It also comes with pre-loaded Windows 11 Home and one year of McAfee anti-virus.
For gaming, storage is a very crucial factor, and it has 16GB RAM as well as a 1 TB SSD that serves enough storage for every sort of game. Apart from all this, it has NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 which makes the video content or graphics look real and adds a spark to gaming.
Not only this, but it also has a 4-Zone RGB backlit chiclet keyboard and a 2-speaker system with smart amplifier technology that catches everyone’s attention. In terms of portability, it weighs 2.9 kg which is fine enough. Now, when it comes to connectivity then it has 1 Combo Audio Jack, 1 RJ45 LAN port, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 HDMI 2.0b as well as other options includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Array microphone. This high-tech laptop is literally a lot of gamers’ choices.
- High capacity 90Wh battery.
- Attractive look
- ROG intelligent cooling.
- NVIDIA 3060 graphics.
- Not so complement battery life.
|Model||ROG Strix G17 (2022)|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 7 6800H|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060|
|Memory||16 GB/1 TB SSD|
|Battery Life||2 Hours|
|Weight||2 kg 900 g|
5. Lenovo Legion 5
The next best gaming laptop under 90000 comes with excellent features that every tech-savvy person admires. It has Intel Core i7 12th generation processor that makes sure the perfect working without any interruption in between. It has big 15.6 inches WQHD IPS technology display with Dolby Vision, 165 Hz Refresh Rate, 300Nits Brightness Anti-glare, and 100% sRGB which means promising the best picture quality that makes you swirl in the virtual world. not only this, but it also has 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD which is enough for proper functioning.
For providing the best graphics, it has NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 which is well-known for providing high-quality resolution. It also has stereo speakers, 2W x2, and Nahimic Audio that turn the audio experience to the next level and make gaming fun. It looks so aesthetic because of its sleek design and all-metal chassis. It weighs just 2 kg 400 g which is good enough.
Apart from all this, it comes with one year of warranty, multiple connectivity options (3 USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, 2 USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 1 Thunderbolt 4/USB4 40Gbps, 1 Headphone jack, 1HDMI, and Ethernet), full-size 4-zone white backlit legion TrueStrike keyboard, FHD 1080p in-built camera, and many more other features. It is just a must-to-grab deal.
- The physical kill switch for privacy protection.
- Anti-Abrasion and Soft-Landing switches.
- Rapid Charge Pro is up to 80% in 30 minutes.
- 1 TB SSD is expected in this range.
|CPU||Intel Core i7 12th gen|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060|
|Memory||16 GB/512 GB SSD|
|Battery Life||3 to 4 Hours|
|Weight||2 kg 400 g|
Buying Guide for purchasing gaming laptops under 1.5 Lakh in India
There are a few terms on which you need to keep an eye when you are all set to buy a new gaming laptop. These sectors play an important role when it comes to getting a professional vibe while playing. So read about them below:
1. Processor: It is basically the CPU that deals with all the operations and activities going on inside the laptop. Getting the intel core i7, intel core i9, or Ryzen 5000 is somewhere the best choice for gamers as it provides the smoothest functioning of every heaviest program, application, and game.
2. RAM: It deals with the number of applications or software you are running on your laptop. Most of the laptops come with 8GB RAM but getting a 16GB or 32GB gaming laptop is something that pro gamers recommend because it judges the multi-tasking facility. Along with this, make sure to look for the slot for external RAM.
3. Storage: Heavy games occupy all the space and that is why great storage is a must. A gaming laptop with 1 TB SSD is something that can blow your gaming world. Always choose SSD over Hard Drives.
4. Display: Look for good resolution, FHD, response time, refresh rate, and panel technologies as these factors deal with the picture quality. Apart from this, do not forget to take the display size into consideration.
5. Connection: You must check the availability of ports like USB ports, HDMI ports and other options of connectivity like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, etc. as these things are a must for connecting your headphones and other devices.
Above we talked about the 5 best options available in the market as the top choice for gaming laptops. The priorities and needs vary from one person to another so choose wisely and patiently after cross-checking every field. If still you have any other queries or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section below as we will low to help you. Thank you for reading.
FAQs about the best gaming laptops under 1.5 lakh
Which is the best gaming laptop under 1.5 lakh in India?
Asus TUF Dash F15 is the idol choice of many beginner and pro gamers because of its ultimate features in this price range.
What are the things to keep in mind for buying a gaming laptop?
All you need to keep an eye on is a strong CPU, powerful GPU, enough storage, higher refresh rate display, more RAM and a good quality keyboard too.
Is 8GB RAM enough for playing high-end games?
Although you can play high-end games on an 8GB RAM laptop, you must go with a 16GB RAM laptop if you have a good budget.