How to Activate or Deactivate Jio Caller Tune? If you are a Jio user and you wanted to receive calls from your loved ones again and again, then also give a taste of your personality to your callers. Reliance Jio started in 2017, JioSaavn (earlier known as Saavn & JioMusic) JioSaavn is the name of a service.
Activate Jio caller tune and then this post is just for you. On 23 March 2018, Saavn announced a merger with Jiomusic in a deal worth over $1 billion. Reliance corporation ltd. Got majority in Sawan. So, JIo is offering free caller tune service since then and users can change the caller tune multiple times, whenever they want.
Firstly, “Why do we need Caller Tunes”?
Setting the caller tune not only defines your good taste in music but also enables your caller to understand your personality.
Mostly a caller calls you and you are not able to answer the call immediately because you have not heard, unable to fail the ring in a crowded place like a traffic jam, or sometimes your mobile is not loud enough That’s as much as it should and sometimes the phone takes time to increase the ring volume.
Also Read: How to Take a Screenshot on a Laptop (2022)
In extreme cases, you may not be called in whatever situation they think you are busy or you won’t answer. In such cases, Hello Tunes and Caller Tune entertain the caller.
How to Activate Jio Caller Tune? :-
There are 4 ways:
- Install jiosaavn app on your smartphone from the play store or the apple store
- If you are already a Jio subscriber then setting through JioSaavn
- Sending SMS
- Copy “Caller Tune” As Another Jio User
Follow the steps for “Setting Caller Tune on Jio Number through JioSaavn Music App”
- Search in your local apps and then you have “Saavn App” or you can download it from this link.
- After successfully installing, Create Your Jio Account With Your Mobile Number.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your number.
- Now you can search or you can also select a tune from the JIoTunes category.
- After that, you will see a “Play” button above the Set JioTune button, and then tap to listen to JioTunes.
- Finally, tap on Set as your JioTune.
How to Activate Caller Tune Via SMS in Jio
- Open the messaging app on your mobile
- Start a new message type “start” and send it to 56789.
- After this, you will receive an SMS where you can select the genre or categories of the song.
- After following the instructions, you will get the song list via SMS.
- Selecting the song, you have to answer “Y”.
- Finally, select your favorite caller tune.
- You have done the job of setting caller tune in Jio.
How To Copy Jio Caller Tune From Another Jio User
- Open dialer and dial Jio user then call.
- You will hear the voice of IVR saying “Is gaane ko copy karne ke liye star (*) dubaye, sulk lagu” Then, the caller tune will start, now just press () from the dialer.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message from Jio.
- Then, you have to reply by sending a “Y” message.
- You can also learn from the video tutorial below
How to Deactivate Jio Caller Tune?
How To Deactivate Jio “Caller Tune” Easily-
- If you want to deactivate the Jio caller tune service, first open the messaging app.
- Now type “STOP” and send to “56789”.
- After that, you will get a confirmation message from Jio to deactivate your Jio number in a few seconds.
- It takes a maximum of 24 hours to deactivate Jio “caller tune” service.