The fourth update of Super Mega Baseball 3 launched the following week and this new update includes a new game mode called Online League where you can create custom leagues on various platforms such as Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
The game is set to get an entirely new mode called Online League, which will let you set up your very own league before inviting friends from other platforms to join the fun.
You can choose to play casually for basic matchmaking within your league, or by competitively thinking your own schedule and using the ‘match-against-specific user’ feature.
The super mega baseball 3 online league with default settings will allow all standard teams, full visual customization, and use of user-controlled ego settings. Here is a complete rundown:
Super mega baseball 3 Online Leagues Features:
- Use invite codes to set up private leagues to play cross-platform with friends.
- Play in short term or long term seasons, with statistics tracked throughout the
- Customize settings and rules, such as Ego (difficulty) level and game length.
- Play with SMB3 standard teams or fully customized user teams.
- Create large leagues – up to 32 players.
- The queue for games against any opponent in the league, or queue against a specific user.
The update also brings with it a new ‘watch’ mode, which offers players to emulate AI vs AI games by allowing players to control various cameras around the stadium.
These camera angles will obviously let you see action from different dynamic perspectives, which seems ideal for social media to capture cool screenshots and videos if you ask us.
These super mega baseball 3 online league updates will go live on September 29. If you don’t already own the game, read our full review to see if it could be for you.